The Burneson Family has much to be thankful for this holiday season.
1st - We are thankful for the soon to be newest member of the Burneson Family, set to arrive in July 2008.
Yep! We're expecting and we just found out, but we're shouting it from the rooftops anyway.
(James can't keep a secret.)
2nd - We are thankful that Emily has yet to experience any morning sickness.
3rd - We are thankful for pie and the fact that we can pretend that any weight gain is a result of the pregnancy, and not a result of all the pie I've been eating.
4th - Pie. (oops did I say that already?)
5th - We are enjoying the end of a year filled with many blessings.
Please email us and let us know what's new with you.
Happy Holidays!


7 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy. I also am not good at waiting to tell when I'm pregnant. And, mmmmmmmm, pie. Love it!
Hi Emily,
I've never replied to a blog before and I've never started one of my own since I think it would take up far too much time.
Good to hear the news of the new Grandchild. Is it a boy? Just a guess.
Love, Rick and Jackie
Sorry about the deleted comment... yeah, that was me. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see what you do for Halloween next year - maybe you'll need a "Violet" costume? ;-) Will we see you this summer in Saint Louis?
Welcome to blogging... it's really fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Do you think you will have a girl this time or will it be another boy? I'm so glad to hear that your pregnancy is coming along swimmingly. The third time's the charm! You must keep us updated. We will be in KC area for Christmas this year. If we don't get to cross paths this winter then perhaps we can find a time to bump into you in St. Louis before we move to Michigan. I bet your little ones aren't so little anymore! Congrats again on the good news!
P.S. - Clinton says hi!
:-)
I am so excited for you. It seems just like last year you had Dallin. Is he almost three? I will bookmark your blog thanks for the fam update
Post a Comment