Christmas was a little different this year. We didn't travel to see the family. Instead we took a slower pace and enjoyed the views of Christmas from the sofa. The boys took their time opening gifts, stopping to play with everything as they opened it. They spent the day wearing down the batteries on their new R/C cars. Dallin just giggled as Danny chased him around the house with his little blue Mustang GT, and Dallin conquered the universe with the assistance of Buzz Lightyear.
I love how much it snows in Kansas City. We enjoyed a white Christmas and the boys got to put some miles on the sled with James. Dallin couldn't get enough sledding, and nobody could get enough hot chocolate.


2 comments:
I am glad to see your awesome slideshows! You have a beautiful family!!!!
What a fun holiday! And I love your slideshows, too! I need to figure out how to do that. The Halloween costumes this year were awesome, you guys always do such fun things!
Post a Comment