You Are Cinderella!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
My friend Kristy had this link on her blog. In a house full of boys, I don't often think of myself as a princess. So, I was a tad curious to see what they came up with. Kristy is very self-sacrificing, so she was of course Mulan. I was pleased to be matched up with Cinderella. I am always busy with housework and frequently find myself looking for my other shoe.


3 comments:
Fun, Emily! I'm Ariel! I don't know if I agree completely with the reasons - but it's cool nevertheless. So how are you? Are you as tired as I am? Are you closer to settled on a name? I'm thinking of you often!
I did this after Sheri posted it and I'm Mulan, which I totally love. I can definitely see you as Cinderella!
Erin, that's so hilarious. When I told James about the "which princess are you" bit he declared that I must be Ariel. This was mostly because James finds Ariel to be the hottest of the Disney princesses and he still remembers me as the flirtatious boys crazy one that he knew in our college days.
Post a Comment