"You should truthfully record your real self and not what other people may see in you."
- Spencer W. Kimball
Monday, February 2, 2009
Wait for it...
Oh yeah! It's safe to say that this little man will forever be a MAMA's boy.
It's also safe to say that whatever he wants... he'll likely get it. I plan to thoroughly enjoy spoiling him and smooching every bit of those chubby cheeks. Thank you Darren. You made your "Moma's" day!
Oh how cute! And how fun is that, that he says Mumma as his first word!!! Those bright eye are so beautiful. Thanks for posting this video on your blog.
3 comments:
Oh how cute! And how fun is that, that he says Mumma as his first word!!! Those bright eye are so beautiful. Thanks for posting this video on your blog.
I love it! what a cutie! and early talker too... priceless.
Awesome, Emily, I'm a new fan. :)
Erin Martineau
Post a Comment