Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Return of Mister Smiley Head





7 comments:

Annie said...

He is adorable!

Kelli said...

Love that smile! Got to see him in person at church today. Didn't see you, though. Ran into your hubby on his way to the car!

heather said...

your baby is absolutly adorable. this means a lot coming from me right now, because i too have a baby right now and often struggle to see the beauty of other babies in relation to my own. (i hope others have this problem too and i'm not just a big jerk!) it happened every time, i have a baby and suddenly every other baby in the world pales in comparison. so it means a lot when i can find yours adorable!

Emily said...

Thanks Heather. What a compliment! I too wonder how my angels can be so perfectly gorgeous. I certainly don't think I'm all that. I think half of it is that they're c-section babies. They don't get all smuuuushed on the way out. :P

emily and adrian said...

Man,he is something else...he has your amazing, fabulous eyes!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelli,
Can you post or email me your email address so I can send you think link for the chaser blinkie!?

Renaissance Woman said...

Oh My Gosh! He's soooooooo cute!

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter