Monday, April 13, 2009

Update

For those of you who agreed to receive a homemade gift from me...I've started making these special gifts for you and I'm very excited about the whole thing. I am making something that I've never made before. I am excited about this new skill that I am learning and I can't wait to share the fruits of my labors. I won't tell you what it is but I will let you try and guess. If you can figure it out in 20 guesses or less - you will win priority and your gift will be sent out first. Here's how this will work...

Post a comment at the bottom of this entry with a yes or no question. I will post my answer in the same place. Keep asking questions for all to see and the first person to reply with the right answer (ex. Is it a _________) wins! I'll start you off with a hint - it is NOT a fruit basket.

15 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

Is it a drawing of some kind?

Erin & Danny said...

Is it an article of clothing?

Emily said...

No and No. Keep guessing!

Aby Runyan said...

I'm not sure if I'm a receiver of a gift or not - I proposed a trade but never heard back if that was ok.
I'll ask a question anyway, just in case!

Is it made out of paper?

luvs, aby

Emily said...

Of course you've got something coming your way, Aby. But it ain't paper.

Erin & Danny said...

Is it jewelry?

Aby Runyan said...

Woo Hoo!

Ok, how about - Is it made out of wood?

luvs, aby

Emily said...

It is NOT made of wood, thus not a duck or a witch.

,
Kudos to Erin! It is jewelry but what kind? Hint: It is not a toe ring.

Erin & Danny said...

Wahoo! I can't believe I got it. Actually, it was kind of easy just because you are so creative and have already made EVERYTHING, so I just thought of the only thing I have never seen you make. I am going to say- necklace

Kelli said...

Make sure you post pics before you send....i'm not even in your drawing but i'm sure curious!!!

Emily said...

Not a necklace.

Kelli, if I have any extras, I'll send a lovely your way.

Erin & Danny said...

Earrings

Emily said...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! You're a winner! I'll post a pic soon.

Erin & Danny said...

YEAH! I never win anything! This is very exciting.

Aby Runyan said...

Now I'm really excited! Gotta love new earrings!

luvs, aby

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter