"You should truthfully record your real self and not what other people may see in you."
- Spencer W. Kimball
Friday, April 3, 2009
Darren - 8 Months
I look at those big gorgeous eyes and melt. It's like staring at an angel. He is sweet, beautiful, and precious in every way. His personality is gentle. He is not, in any way, demanding. Darren grins from ear to ear when he sees me walk into the room or peek my head around the corner. His level of excitement when I whisper, "Hello Baby!" puts me on the moon. I love that sometimes all he wants is me. It feels so good to be loved and needed like that. I love my little Darren. What a marvelous way to complete our family!
1 comment:
He is getting so big Emily! And his eyes are absolutely gorgeous!! You've got a cutie on your hands =O)
Post a Comment