"You should truthfully record your real self and not what other people may see in you."
- Spencer W. Kimball
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Fall at My House
I love Fall. A lot. I love the colors. I love the temperatures. I love the apple and pumpkin picking. I love the smell of pie. I love the sound of crunching leaves. I love hay rides and sipping cider. I love the start of the baking season. Mostly, I love the way the world looks so beautiful.
Here's some shots at my house.
I can't believe how red the tree is in front. It is simply on fire.
I love that beautiful tree in front of your house, too. Thanks for sharing it's beauty with us. :) btw, sorry your kids were sick! Tis the season! (ours stayed home, too!)
1 comment:
I love that beautiful tree in front of your house, too. Thanks for sharing it's beauty with us. :)
btw, sorry your kids were sick! Tis the season! (ours stayed home, too!)
Post a Comment