Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things to Remember

Little ones grow up fast. While I'm not securing all those memories in scrapbooks right now, I am taking lots of pictures and plan to busy myself with such activities when all my little ones are in school.

However, some things are forgotten too easily.

Darren is quickly catching on to the idea of talking and I am slowly learning to translate.

I wanted to document some adorable Darrenisms:

1) Gokey = Donut (This is my favorite, and obviously an indicator that we're eating too many donuts. What can I say we live by QT!)

2) YoYo = Cereal (For the longest time I thought he woke up every morning wanting a yo-yo.)

3) Jewwws = Juice (Easy to translate but a little silly the way he says it. Also, when he tries to sign "Juice" he looks like he's coming at you with a clenched fist ready to deck you. If he ever has to ask a Jewish waiter for juice... we're in trouble.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, and banana comes out "MONEY!"

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter