YEAH!!!! A week or two ago Danny told me there was a song he wanted to play for me (The Padres won that night so I think he was feeling romantical:) I LOVED it and added it to my playlist the next morning. Thanks for sharing the video. It was so cute. I can't remember the last time I saw a music video. Good to know there are still good ones out there. Kind of Ah-ha style too. Very cool.
1 comment:
YEAH!!!! A week or two ago Danny told me there was a song he wanted to play for me (The Padres won that night so I think he was feeling romantical:) I LOVED it and added it to my playlist the next morning. Thanks for sharing the video. It was so cute. I can't remember the last time I saw a music video. Good to know there are still good ones out there. Kind of Ah-ha style too. Very cool.
Post a Comment