Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter 2008

Check out our little bunnies hunting for eggs. Church was at 9am, so some hunting had to be done after church as well. Mostly that's because the Easter Bunny forgot to hide the colored eggs that were in the fridge. Luckily, he came back while we were gone to finish the job. We forgot to get a pic of everybody in their coordinating easter outfits. We'll see if we can't get a family photo posted soon. Hope you had a great Easter.




Good morning little bunnies.



Let's find some eggs!






Shhh. I ate the chocolate that was in this one. Don't tell.


Finding eggs and lookin' good.


Finding more eggs.




Shouldn't we be eating some of these?


We know there's chocolate in there.


Got a bucket. Got a head. What other choice have we?









How 'bout a little Easter charm!




We know we're handsome. Why not flaunt it?

3 comments:

Laura F said...

I love the easter duds! Those guys look way handsome in the blue diamonds, and the bucket hats aren't bad, either! I can't believe how dang big they're getting, though.

Kimberly said...

Emily, I love your blog, the pictures of your boys are so cute. Kim Washburn

Kristy said...

The Easter hunt looked like a blast. You are always such a fun mom! What cute pics! Makes me want our next one to be a boy!!!!

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter