Sunday, April 6, 2008

The very definition of cute.

If only my boys were as well behaved as they are photogenic, there would surely be peace in the Burneson home. Can you believe how cute they are? I love the pic of the two of them together. They really look like they love each other. Looking at this picture you would never imagine that little one could chomp down on his brother's arm or that the older one could have ever smacked tiny in the head with a lightsaber. They just look precious.

Don't get me wrong. There are many a sweet moment at our house. They are happy to join forces when tickling Daddy is the task at hand, and Daniel is beautifully teaching Dal the art of Legos. It is especially sweet to hear them each remember to thank Heavenly Father for their brother. Sometimes Daniel will say, "Thank you for mom, and dad, and even my brother." I hope they unite for good in welcoming the next little ball of cute. I have faith that they will.


4 comments:

Emily said...

P.S. To Family: We'll be sending out hard copies of the two of them this week. Look for it in the mail.

Holly said...

Wow, You are right about the boys being photogenic. Those are great! I can't believe how much Dallin has grown since Christmas.
The easter pics are cute too. I especially like the ones with buckets on their heads.

Kelli said...

Oh what handsome boys. LOVE those pictures.

Kristy said...

Emily - what awesome pictures! Your boys are dolls!

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter