Thursday, April 17, 2008

Love is a donut.

So much of my happiness lately has been food related. I suppose that I am trying to make up for the 5 months of yacking and living solely on cheap popsicles. I am a little embarrassed to publish a post about a donut so soon after the Haagen-Dazs post. But you should know that I mostly consume large quantities of produce and that I've made a fresh spinach salad part of my daily routine.

Despite my love for leafy greens, I have become quite familiar with the donuts found at our local Price Chopper. They have the most beautiful bakery display cases and I often find the donuts calling to me. Since I'm not much of a morning person, I only find myself at Price Chopper in the afternoon. I remarked to my hubby the other day that I wish I could enjoy one of these fine donuts in the morning when they're fresh out of the kitchen. There's just something about a chocolate long-john with warm melty chocolate on top.

Well my hubby, being the stud that he is, ran out this morning to take care of some property management business and the little darling came back with a box of fresh donuts. If that's not love, I'm afraid I don't know what is.

Mmmmmmm. Donut.

3 comments:

mrsmccallum said...

awwwww!!!!! That is so sweet! I hope that you are feeling okay! We really miss you....We really need to get together soon! We kinda have big news. We bought a house and we are supposed to close on Thursday. WOW! Can you believe we are staying???!!!! I am sorry that I have not been in contact. Hopefully this summer we can hang out. You and the boys will have to come swimming with me!

Have you been to river market yet??

Love,
Kassa

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

awwwhhh,thats so awesome of him! there is nothing like satisfying those pregnancy cravings. Your posts are always so cute! I hope that you are feeling well!!

aLi said...

Price Chopper has the best donuts, too! I LOVE their glazed donuts. I'm glad to hear that you are still alive!!! :)

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter