Wednesday, July 23, 2008

He Who Shall Not Be Named...Has Been Named!!!






Darren Thomas Burneson is a good little guy. His days and nights are mixed up still, so he keeps us up a bit. The Dare-Bear as I call him, likes to keep his eyes open all the time when he's awake, which you can see from the pictures. Danny and Dallin are also very excited to see him, and hold him. They are sure to remind us that handwashing comes first. It's fun being a family of five.

8 comments:

Aby Runyan said...

Congratulations!
Ok, was this a scheduled C-Section? Or did she go into labor? Cause I thought she wasn't due until August. But I'm sure I'm wrong, as I tend to be - often.
We're so excited for you all!
luvs, aby, jeff, capri, rome, & sable

aLi said...

yipee for Darren Thomas! I love it! I am so happy for you guys!

Renaissance Woman said...

Hi Darren!

:-)

Karen Freels Throgmorton said...

Congratulations, Emily and James!
He looks darling and I'm so glad he's finally here. The other boys look so proud and happy to hold him! A great little family! Congratulations and best of times to you all!

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

What cute pictures!! And what a great name =O) I hope you are recovering well!

Laura F said...

I love Darren! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Erin said...

Congratulations! Should I be more excited that Darren is here, or that you're not pregnant anymore? Both facts are pretty dang exciting. He's cute as can be! Enjoy this crazy-hectic time!

Annie said...

Congrats! Having three munchkins is quite an adventure. Enjoy!! He's adorable.

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter