I got a sitter and, without his knowing, marched my inflated 38 weeks pregnant tummy over to Callie McGregor's house where she took these awesome pics for me.
Let me tell you how this took me far out of my comfort zone! But, Calle was awesome and she's got a great studio in her basement, so it was nice and private. No way could I have showed so much skin for the folks at Sears. It only took an hour and she took over 100 shots. All of which I got to keep on CD. She is currently working to retouch the lovely stretch marks of my tum and make my skin look fabulous for the enlargements.
Is she amazing or what!
Anyway...James was totally surprised and hugely excited that he will forever have documentation of how (in his words) "hot" his honey was when she was pregnant.
I have to say that I just love him for that.
p.s. I'd love to send Calle some more business -- so those of you with buns in your ovens, give her a call.



5 comments:
I love #29, so cute! Your hair looks so great in the pics (not that it doesn't usually but you know what I mean!).
luvs, aby
Those are beautiful pictures! Nice work, Calle! Not to mention - nice work to you for looking so gorgeous at 38 weeks pregnant - man, I don't like people like you! You're supposed to turn into a cow like the rest of us! :) Heehee. Anyway, those were great. I'm totally impressed.
You could totally be an ad for the "Pregnant women have gorgeous hair" thing. You look awesome. Or should I say looked, since you are now belly-free. Whatever, the pics are beautiful!
Those turned out so beautiful!! Even before they are retouched! You make being pregnant look amazing and wonderful and so easy, even though you had a rough time with contractions every day. How did you do it?! Oh, and thank you for the info today! I'm sorry for calling ya when you are recovering...I couldn't get a hold of anyone else. Your an angel! I can't wait to see your sweet baby =O) Take it easy, and love on that little baby as much as possible!! =O) And let me know if you want us to bring by some dinner sometime....Eran's cooking......it will be yummy! Seriously, let me know when we can! Take me up on this offer, cause you deserve it!
I love your pictures - she did a great job, and you're beautiful! I think the shots by the window are amazing - it's so "un-studio" and homey... I don't know, there's something very comfortable about them, unlike some pregnancy shots you see that just kind of look weird. These are keepers, and you ALMOST make me think about doing something like that, too. Almost.
Post a Comment