Okay the post below mentions a "catch." It states that you have to post the same favor on your blog offering a gift to the first 5 that reply. I so do NOT need you to do that! I simply need an outlet for my creativity. I need a purpose. I need to be buzy doing something FUN for others and lose myself in it.
I will be entirely too sad to learn that only 1 friend is interested in what I have to create for her. So if you didn't leave a comment on my earlier post because of the necessary commitment that was required, I have now eliminated that element and would like you people to give me a reason to use the mushy mess of a brain that remains where my brilliance once was.
Please help me to find that drive. I am tired of laundry and leasing and I need something interesting to do. Girlfriends, I'm counting on you. Shoot! If there's a blog stalker out there who has interest let me know. So what if I don't know you! Perhaps that person in the Soviet Republic who visits my blog on occasion would like a crafty something from the states. Please reply. I'd appreciate the challenge.
Thanks!


6 comments:
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!!!!!
pick me choose me love me
Finally, a real give-a-way. Everyone has been promising to send something great my way if only I am willing to make something for x amount of people. As I can't make anything, I keep turing the offer down. Ahh, yes, bring it on. I would love to have anything wonderful that you make. By the way, I have been wanting to aks you to help me with a project for Carson's room, but keep putting it off because you seemed so busy with everything else. But....if you are really in need of an outlet for your stress...you just give me a call and I will keep you plenty busy.
Pick me!
Yea! I love you all. I can't wait to get started! Yippee!
Is it too late to get in on this?
Post a Comment