Monday, March 16, 2009

What I Value Most

Just over 8 years ago, my sweetheart met me at the LDS Temple in St. Louis, Missouri to be married not just till death parts us, but for ETERNITY. Within the walls of this temple, are worthy members of the priesthood with authority to bind on Earth and Heaven. Through a most precious and sacred ordinance, my husband and I were sealed together as a family forever.

I treasure the knowledge that families are of God -- created for the eternities. I know that James and I existed in a pre-mortal realm before we came to know each other here. The knowledge that our marriage is eternal, and that we will forever progress in our love, brings me great joy. I am not complete without him. We are a silly pair that are made perfect in each other. I couldn't imagine an end to what we have. What takes place within the walls of these sacred houses which are dedicated to Lord, is of greater value than anything the world can offer.

We are excited to share that a temple is being built here in Kansas City. After the completion of the temple, all are welcome to tour the building and view the rooms in which these holy ordinances take place. This is a rare opportunity, as these temples are closed to public after the open house. We invite all that are interested to contact us and we'll be sure to get you an invitation to the open house.

Click on the link below for more about the sacred nature of temples.

No comments:

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter