Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mailing Out the Goods

Ok, if you are not in the immediate Kansas City area, and/or our paths don't frequently cross, I will need your address in order to send you the cute earrings that I've made. So, if you were one of the brave ones who signed up for this little project, please email me with your home address and wait by the door for your package to arrive. Also if you do not have pierced ears, I need to know that too.

Kelly and Lechelle - I know where to find you.
Laura, Erin K., and Annie - I'm gonna need more info on yous guys.
Jennifer - I don't yet know your new address, but since you're not really moving - I'll just swing by the townhome.

Love Ya!

3 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

Just bring me mine on Monday! Are you on your way yet?

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

I didn't remember signing up for this, but i am so totally delighted with my new earrings! In fact, i wore them to church again today, and still have them on. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter