Friday, May 15, 2009

No Peeking.

It's time to go private! That's right. My overprotective nature is kicking in and my blog is going private. If you enjoy the ramblings of this mom of three, please comment and I will add you to my list asap. Thanks!

Emily

p.s. To my blog stalker from the Soviet Republic, Until we meet again...

8 comments:

Aby Runyan said...

Another blog bites the dust.

Count me in for an invite!
abyrunyan@yahoo.com

luvs, aby

Holly said...

I've actually been pondering doing the same thing.

heather said...

i'm in. i promise not to stalk you too much.

Erin said...

thanks for the invite, emily

Susan said...

Hi, Emily
Thanks for the invitation. We accept!
Susan and Rob

Kelli said...

I went private for a while after someone i totally didn't know made some comments. However, my mother couldn't figure out how to sign up/sign in, so i went public again.

Thanks for inviting me. Love you lots.

mrsmccallum said...

My blog is also private, which I hate because it makes it hard on everyone else (especially those family members without an "account")....but, my information security-minded husband wouldn't let me have a blog unless it was private! I feel your pain!! I will still read!

Spencer said...

I see some posts, but I wonder if you're hiding the good stuff. Regardless, if I'm not already in, I want in.

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter