I finally got my curtains and table linens finished just before the holidays.
See the pretty curtains?

When I saw how beautifully the apples pulled out
that touch of chartreuse in the placemats...
"I had a VISION!"
(said using a french accent like the Chef from The Little Mermaid)

The latest in my world of craftiness are these fabulous wall tiles. James wouldn't let me go nuts with the curtains when I made them, so I had to find an outlet for some rad new Amy Butler fabrics.

This project was so easy and so much fun. I love to use the staple gun!
I just stretched fabric around a 12 x 12 piece of double-thick foam core
and stapled it to the back.
I will say that lining up those polka-dots was a mighty challenge.

I found some fabulously organic-looking cork tiles
to echo my design on the other side of the window.
$3 each - how's that for thrifty?

While I usually can't afford anything stylish.
I am jumping up and down happy with my trendy new kitchen.
Too bad the new cabinets are a lovely leftover from the 90's.
See the pretty curtains?

When I saw how beautifully the apples pulled out
that touch of chartreuse in the placemats...
"I had a VISION!"
(said using a french accent like the Chef from The Little Mermaid)

The latest in my world of craftiness are these fabulous wall tiles. James wouldn't let me go nuts with the curtains when I made them, so I had to find an outlet for some rad new Amy Butler fabrics.

This project was so easy and so much fun. I love to use the staple gun!
I just stretched fabric around a 12 x 12 piece of double-thick foam core
and stapled it to the back.
I will say that lining up those polka-dots was a mighty challenge.

I found some fabulously organic-looking cork tiles
to echo my design on the other side of the window.
$3 each - how's that for thrifty?

While I usually can't afford anything stylish.
I am jumping up and down happy with my trendy new kitchen.
Too bad the new cabinets are a lovely leftover from the 90's.


3 comments:
Lovely! I'll have to come over and see them
I love it - just wish I should see a whole wall or two at a time, so I could get the whole effect! More pics, please! :)
You amaze me! That is so cute! I love the wall tile idea.
Post a Comment