Sunday, August 17, 2008

Super Love

Tonight, after shuffling the kids back to bed for the hundreth time, Dallin came into my room and told me that Danny wouldn't help him say a prayer. I reminded Dallin that we already said prayers. He then screams, "No! I need to say a prayer, so I can go to bed!" So, I help him say one final bed time prayer and, when he is finished, he gives me a big squeeze and says, "Thanks Mom. I super love you."


I don't know that words can describe what "super love" is. But I surely super love these 3 boys.

5 comments:

S.K. said...

That is absolutely adorable. Kids are the greatest!

Renaissance Woman said...

Awwww! Too cute!

Grandma Colleen said...

Super Moms get Super Love! So many of us agree with Dallin. We super love you too!

Annie said...

I guess that can help with the baby blues, eh?

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Aaawwhhh!! That is so sweet! I love hearing BriAnn come up to me and say, "I love you mom." It makes being a mommy sooo worth it!! Especially to get a "I super love you"...that is beyond awesome!! You've got a sweet little man there. =O)

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter