Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Am I liked?

Dear friends, I have added a new link called "followers" to my blog. If you enjoy a few laughs at my expense, if you have ever enjoyed hearing the crazy rantings of a mother of three, or if you just enjoy seeing the pics of my beautiful fam, I would ask you to list yourself as a follower on the sidebar of my blog.

I have never been especially popular, and I have never really measured my self-worth by the number of friends that I have on Facebook. However, I would really like to know how many people visit my blog for a laugh or two. So please click and make yourself a follower, if for no other reason than to help me feel liked.

3 comments:

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Girl, you are the most friend worthy person out there!!!! I love reading your post's.....I gotta say blogging can be very addicting. Maybe thats just me. lol! Cool little gadget.....i'm going to add it to my blog...because I wanna be just like my good friend, Emily. =O)

emily and adrian said...

I like you!

mrsmccallum said...

I like you. I check out your blog all the time! You have some really great things to say!

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter