He is just SO CUTE!!!! My little granddaughter is here with me (she's 3) and she says he looks like Fancy Nancy. I think that is supposed to be a compliment!
I love how he looks like his brothers and parents, yet even at such a young age is obviously his own little man. He looks like he's gonna be a heart-breaker someday with that smile!
I can't believe how big he is- considering I still haven't seen him yet. He's very handsome. I know-it's pathetic ever since our ward got split I never see you. I'll have to come over and visit sometime to catch up on life. Kimberly Washburn
5 comments:
He is starting to look a lot more like the other boys. His smile reminds me of Dallin. I can't wait to meet him next week.
He is just SO CUTE!!!! My little granddaughter is here with me (she's 3) and she says he looks like Fancy Nancy. I think that is supposed to be a compliment!
Awwwhhh...I love those smiles!!! He looks just like a Burneson! =O) What a cute bunch of little boys you have Emily!
I love how he looks like his brothers and parents, yet even at such a young age is obviously his own little man. He looks like he's gonna be a heart-breaker someday with that smile!
I can't believe how big he is- considering I still haven't seen him yet. He's very handsome. I know-it's pathetic ever since our ward got split I never see you. I'll have to come over and visit sometime to catch up on life. Kimberly Washburn
Post a Comment