Friday, October 9, 2009

Family Portrait 2009

Our photographer, Cori at Sears in Independence, is wonderful! She got 3 perfect shots in 10 minutes! The kids were great and I had a good hair day for once.

The Burneson Family

The Burneson Boys

The Burneson Love Birds

2 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

Oh I miss you guys! It's only been a month. She did a great job and I can't wait to order my huge 200 X200 version of it to hang on my front door.

The Dadmeister said...

An Extemporaneous Poem
----------------------
Shoes are our friends.
They cover our feet.
Some are just functional...
others, quite neat.

If they are dressy,
we give 'em a shine.
That's what I do
before I put on mine.

They shelter our tootsies
from things that are sharp,
(like your brothers' toy cars
or Grandpa's blues harp.)

They keep our feet safe
from Dad's barbeque skewers.
So Darren, my buddy, my pal...
Where are yours?
________________________

I love these photos! They are filled with cuteness and love and joy and happiness...everything you could want...except for me.

Actually I was supposed to be in these pictures, but I missed the photo session because I was held up...tying my shoes.

Site Tracker

Who's Watching and Where Are You?

Stat Counter