Daniel will be baptized this Saturday. He didn't want to wait an extra day. Daniel came into this world a spiritual giant. He has easily grasped gospel principles and has always impressed me with the way he applies those principles in his life. Daniel truly lives the gospel. I have watched Daniel grow to be a young boy who listens carefully with a tender heart to whisperings of the Spirit. He knows right from wrong, and he cares very deeply for the welfare of others. Daniel delights in service and has recently amazed me with his abilities and joy in hard work.
Tonight, we shared a special family night centered around understanding baptism. The covenants made at baptism were clearly outlined. We discussed the promised blessings attached to such covenants. James, Dad, Barb and I were able to bear personal testimony of these blessings. The experience made me so grateful for the missionaries that shared the gospel with my parents, for the family and friends who taught me the gospel, and for all that was given me that I could share this truth with my children.
I am so pleased with Daniel - with his righteous desires, and his Christlike love. I will likely learn more from his example than he will learn from me.


No comments:
Post a Comment