Once they were perky, up high on my chest.
That was the place where I liked them the best.
Full and bouncy are words that I'd use to describe,
The twins that with so little help stood up high.
But I put them to work feeding kids for so long.
Now I'm here to tell you, the twins are long gone.
I had my third baby, then went on a diet.
I want to look healthy, so I thought I should try it.
Did I lose my arm fat, those flabby white tubes?
No. Dang! In fact, I lost my big boobs.


5 comments:
You know, I'm much too young to relate to this as well as I do.
whatever, Emily. Can I be bold and say you have not lost your twins?!?
but I loved your ode. I relate as well.
At least you had twins to loose!
True dat - my sis!
Too true... too true. I can't believe we've arrived at this fabled stage of life already.
Post a Comment