Things are not looking good on the home front.
I took Darren to the doctor today because he's had the runs and 5 days of fever that won't budge. His flu test came back negative. His breathing sounds ok. His ear infection has cleared up. So, now we collect some samples for lab testing. Yuck! Super yuck! I am not getting paid enough!
I returned from the doctor just in time to get a call from the school nurse. Danny has a low-grade fever and the runs. Time to go get him.
James has spent the last 3 days at home fighting this awful bug. Perhaps, now he understands how amazing it was that I endured such an illness at home alone with 3 kids to care for. Perhaps.
Two days ago, we returned from picking up Danny at school to hear the following...
Dallin: "Look there's Dad! We have to give him hugs and kisses!"
Danny: "No, we can't kiss him. He has a runny nose."
Emily: "He doesn't have a runny nose."
Danny: "He does too. Dad told me that he's got the runs!"
The Burneson boys are entertaining to say the least.


No comments:
Post a Comment